Friday, May 11, 2012

Salem

One of Shalee's fav position.

Cousin Marley and Mariko

Me and Miss Marley with the hat Mariko made....if you haven't noticed you'll see lots of these kind of pictures...Fun rignt :)

Nanna with her littlest Grand Babes Marley and Shaylee

And the whole group! Just missing Nathaniel and Erynn (We miss you guys wish you were here!)

Papa seeing Shaylee for the first time!! And of course he sings to her. Melts my heart! I wish I could bottle Papa and Nanna's singing to her in a bottle so she can have it for ever. 



Papa with "Nono" playing base ball...She's a baller!






They LOVE weeding at this age!

Did you miss your nap Osian? Yup sure did :)

3 Generation picture with Gigi

There is Gigi with Shaylee and her baby Dudley..I call him Duds

There's Auntie Jax time!

1 comment:

edocfisher said...

Great Grandma Puerner, Nana Bridgmon, Mariko, Shaylee Joy and Osian. Make 4 generations.