Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fishers Fishing

Fishers Fishing!!
Nana's Fish
One of many Peacocks!

Osian being responsible for his gear :)



Salamander Fun

Washing hands after the salamander so he can eat his Fish

Nana and one of three of her fish she caught




Memorial day: A day of remembrance for those who have served and died for our country. THANK YOU!!  Your sacrifices are remembered as we have the privilege of having one more day of rest and fun for our family in this free land.

What a great weekend with the family! We went to the lake again :) We got there with in a hour and a half of closing and caught more than many people around us. I think its because of EJ's fishing hat. Its pretty much good luck :) Or its the bate, time of day and the fact that the fish LOVE the stinky bright colored power bate. We all have good luck things...Osian's is probably his Gold Fish that he eats every time he has caught a fish..mine is not wanting to catch the fish...In the car on the way home I was bragging about catching the biggest fish and Ej looked at me with suprise and said "I know...how the heck did that happen!!" I guess I send those calm vibes to the fish saying "its ok I wont hurt you". Its true I don't they are dumb enough to bite the bate..or hungry enough...then I have to real them in and by the time I say that I think I got one....EJ already has the net and the clippers ready to go...not turning back now  :)

Anyways while walking around the small lake I was looking down in the water and noticed tons of Salamanders and a few crawdads...I remember catching them with my brother when we were younger... So what better way to learn about nature than hands on. So I went back and got the net to catch one for Osian.


This time Osian got to wash the fish and help clean it!
Essentials 

No comments: