Friday, May 11, 2012

Fun Filled Weekend with Daddy

Me and the O man...He sure does like pictures since his baby sister has been board...

EJ and I on our wine tasting date....Take 2....Living social is great..but read the fine print. We went to go wine tasting up in the hills of Helvatia come to find out it started the next weekend. Then this picture was taken the following weekend and they accedently crossed our name out for the tour...so take 3 is in a few weeks :) PS its the first time EJ has had his beard  that long :) Go or no go?

EJ is full of surprises...he took us here hoping we could get a tour...but they don't do them yet. So we got a bunch  of bread for less!! Yay for the good seed bread! D lish

Notice the difference in faces from the top picture and the bottom hahaha

Here we are at Tart Berry in Portland. I recommend this place. It is rockin!!! We stop here when ever we go on the 4T trail (which I recommend also)  He doesn't get sugar often bc he gets rashes, tummy aches and bumps...so when he does... He gets soo excited!! 

Mommy's Frozen Yogurt

Family's Fro Yo! Notice Osians...top right. 

Osian and his Hero

Rollin around at the dirt skate park with his tricycle...I know we need to get him a 2 wheeler. I think he is ready. He talks about it all the time.

What a beautiful day for the park!! high 70's! Yes we will take it!


One of Osian's favs. We are super blessed where we live. We are surrounded by amazing parks!

Duck pond. He has 2 birds down... The male Mallard and the Female Mallard.  Its a great place to teach about Nature!!

Another one of his Favs... The Rings!


Can you see Shaylee nestled in my Moby Wrap?

No comments: