Sunday, March 22, 2009

Really confused


Ok Ok Ok...I really don't know where the time went. Why? Well, crazy me honestly thought I was only 23 years old and that I was turning 24 this year...but nope not that case apparently I'm 24 years old. hahahah Oh my....Yes I know how could you forget your own age?


Last night EJ was saying it was crazy how his mom and dad's 26th anniversary is coming up. I was like no...don't you mean 25....But it truly is thier 26th anniversary. Where was I this last year? I know...I was in crazy pregnancy and new baby land. Well that is my excuse. So I am here to announce that I am 24.5 and one day years old. haha


Wow that was intense...

3 comments:

JoyGirl said...

I forget my age a lot. Guess it's never been that important to me. :)

Grandma Linda said...

pregnacy can really numb the mind....Love You damn Im old

Jaque and Billy said...

I forget my age too. Sometimes I have to have Billy remind me. I also have a hard time remembering how old you and Rhyan are. I'm like "she's either 23 or 24, and he's either 25 or 26... something like that."