YES! I love shooting! Its so relaxing. EJ and I go on shooting dates! Don't worry we don't shoot each other, although that would be so much fun, oh wait not shooting each other but paint balling... you know on the same team, against other couples...ohhh even better!! Summer is coming up soon (sorry random thought)... I love him so much. We are blessed that Osian's Grams and his aunties will watch him when we go on dates! We get about 2 in a month.
EJ knows the name and the caliber of all the guns and what they are used for, me.....well I like to shoot em! Doesn't matter what kind of gun, or bow. Its so much fun to shoot. Am I obsessed? Ya probably. I'm a pretty good shot and my step dad was joking around with EJ one day and said "We know who to go to if we need some food"...I quickly butted in and told him my rule...I Don't shoot living things. Even if I tried I know they would look at me with their beety little eyes and I would turn away! Sorry guys! One of fav parts about shooting is the out doors! It is soo relaxing just to be in nature and take in everything God created! I know it may sound weird, but as I wonder around while others are shooting (Don't worry I'm in back of them) I see things like, tree branches, shrubs, trees, moss, dirt..ext and wonder how I can make things out of them. Weird I know but its fun! The air is soo refreshing up there! I love it and thank God for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment