Thursday, March 5, 2009

4 Months Today!







Happy 4th month Birthday to Osian Ottochiro Fisher! We have reached the 4 month mark with actually no bumps or bruises! I don't think they get much this age, but sometimes I can be clumsy, like the time I let him fall off the couch on to the floor not thinking he moved enough to fall off, oops. Or when I was throwing the ball for chilli and the ball bounced off the wall at a fast speed and came screaming at Osian..No bumps No bruises :) or when chilli trys to play with him, sometimes he gets scratches, but No mole hills or Blueberries. I do take the opportunity to be come very happy so he won't cry. Is that bad....humm..I don't know.



It has been so much fun watching him learn and figure things out. He figured out his hands oh about a month ago, constantly playing with them in his mouth ;0) But now he is grabbing for things! He can finally play with the cute little simple toys in a cute little simply way :) Although his fav. thing to play with is his blankets. He can sit up in the middle of the room by him self for a little bit and then slowly tip over (this part is so funny to watch) He cheats just a little when he holds on to his feet. But Oh well Tracey Eaton style right!

1 comment:

JoyGirl said...

Happy happy birthday, Osian!!! So many 'firsts' already, and so many more ahead! You are getting so big! Your parents must be so proud and happy! What a cutie you are! I love your photos!