
Osian is such an amazing little boy, which of course he takes after his most amazing Father! I love those two like the Ocean loves the water, or like Oxygen loves the earth, or even like a fat kid loves cake (50cent)...I was home today and was so inspired by yesterday's photo shoot that I decided to do a momma and me photo shoot...Vain? Nahhh I just like taking pictures...not of me in particular...but ask EJ I am a picture taking Queen...Not that I am good at it, but over time I guess hopefully I'll be somewhat good : ) To me, we can never go back in time, so why not capture it! I wish I could say that I do really cool things with the pictures, but I can not. I give them ask gifts...that's about all... That would be way cool if i was into Scrap booking, but takes a lot of time! Someday maybe!
1 comment:
I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!! What a great expression on O's face. It's totally yours, you know. I'm looking at you when I see that expression. Too fun!
BTW, absolutely free yourself (or... free yourself absolutely) to be creative... in all forms, including taking as many photos of you and your precious son together. You are both so photogenic.
PS - I have more photos that I will share once I get back to them. Heh.
Post a Comment