Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Three weeks


Three Weeks today! WOW! Time truly does fly by! Our time has been spent getting to know the little one! He loves to eat, sleep, gase at our dream boards (especially EJ's), sleep in family's arms (Oh how they love him), and learn that his hands and feet are free to move around! One of my favorite times is nap time with him..We get to snuggle and cuddle together :) He has mastered the art of tooting, and burping (yay!! Compliments of Daddy's side). He has become more and more alert, which is fun because we get to gase in to each others eyes (I wonder what he is thinking). Speaking of eyes, they are still a blue gray color with a little bit of green in the inside. It is fun trying to guess what color his eyes will turn out. My bets are on Green with brown in it. A bit of daddy, a bit of mommy :)

We went to another doctors appointment today, he weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 11oz...he has gained 2lbs 1oz. Well on his way up the ladder to be a nice and healthy chunky baby! Oh how I want to squeeze his cheeks and kiss him all day!

When ever anyone asks how he is doing I always tell them he is a perfect baby! Well, all babies are perfect, but he doesn't really cry unless he is hungry or sometimes poopy. He is a great sleeper, at night he eats about 2-3 times a night and falls asleep right after he eats. But I'm pretty sure that is the norm for babies. I know all babies are different, but Osian is a really happy and content baby! We are truly blessed! LOVE THE OSIAN :) <><

They say if you are happy and not stressed through out your pregnancy... that is how your baby will be also. I truly believe it!

Osian loves music...we do too!!...I can sway him to sleep singing along with Pandora :) He loves to dance....well ok he loves it when we dance...slow or fast dance! We get a good work out! He will know his beats as he get older!

1 comment:

Clackamas Dems Virtual Campaign Lit Table said...

Happy 3 weeks kiddo! And happy Thanksgiving and Aloha's to you all =D

Sounds like Osian and Kaemon Ze share that same easy going temperment. Such a joy! And a pleasure to share the space with the little ones. So glad you're both enjoying these moments. Best! -Jason (and best from Gigi, too).