Wow! He is so precious! They always say that you will have an undecribable love for your children. Its true! We look at him and smile in amazment. He is more than we dreamed of!
Osian pronounced "Ocean" Ottochiro pronounced "otto-che-row" Fisher was born on Tuesday Nov. 5 at 2:30pm. We had an amazing birth. God blessed us indeed. Mild cramps started the day before while we were in line to vote (opps forgot to re rgister ubder Fisher)...Didnt think anything of it, although my friends knew that he was comin real soon. That night the cramps were getting a bit more intense. Ej had all the calculations on intervals between and inensity of the surges or contractions. He would imput them on his phone and we called our mid wife at 3am and 5:59 am. We went in to the Andaluz water birth center at 7am.
It was beautiful and relaxing in our room. She had the heater on, warm water in the tub, the lights were dim and the candles were lit. Perfect place to have Osian! We used our Hypnobirthing CD through out almost the whole labor. Helped me stay relaxed and calm. It was great because a few nights before we watched a movie about Orgasmic Birthing, helped us really let our body and mind do what it was soposed to do naturaly. Just do what ever comes natural, and at the Analuz center they give you such a great environment to do what ever we need to do, let nature take over. We delivered Osian with out any drugs, just the endorfans and adrenalin :) Just the best experience and blessed birth ever! Anyone can go natural! So rewarding, and beautiful when he comes out!
EJ was there by my side the whole enire time. He could have jumped in the tub with me, but I felt I needed the room. He was massaging me, kissing me sometimes and getting everything that I needed. He fed me my smoothy, gave me water, warmed the tub, cooled the tub, and was there whispering and talking into my ear. Everything he did was perfect!
I don't think I was mentally prepared for the pushing him out, but nature took over, I let my body do what it was soposed to do. I had to go inside my self for streangth. When they could see Osians head thry asked if I wanted to see with a mirror, i sai no...I could feel him : ) Once I could see him, i knew only a few more pushes!!! Yay almost out! I stay relaxed and didn't tear much, just a little tiny tear. Our midwife Joy, and aprenteses Terron and Amanda were there helping me through. They didn't coach me when to push, they were there for the support.
When he came out, they placef him right on my belly, the cord was too short for him to be on my chest, but he was still in water. We waited for the cord to stop pulsing, then ej cut the cord and they placed him on my chest : )
Everyone left for a little bit, so daddy, osian and mommy can get to know each other!! It was beautiful! I birthed the plecenta a little while later on the birthing stool. They showed us the plecenta, how he was in it, and the tree of life, which was beautiful.
We stayed in our room untill Friday...we got food catered to us from where ever we wanted...Pipa and Amanda were there at night, checkin to see if we needed anything. Totaly serving on us! Answering any questions we had! I took advantage of the hudge tub and took some baths in it to relax! On friday we all took a sits bath in the big tub osian had his first bath!! Oh it was fun! He had a great time! After words we all took a nap and a little while Later the boys continued sleeping while I got a mamma massage from Amanda! Was something I def needed!
The Women at the Andaluz Center are Amazing! You can truley feel their passion for mothers, babies and birthing in general! Its wonderful! Thanks for your love, hospitality, passion, knowledge, and warmth!
Signing out,
Mamma
1 comment:
Wow Dede, that sounds beautiful. Hearing about your experience and actually being in the room you delivered in has sold me on having my children born at a water birthing center like this or at least with a mid wife. I am so happy you were blessed with such a smooth delivery.
I love being around Osian, he is so adorable. His facial expressions and viewing of the world are so neat to watch.
Love Miss...Soon to be MRS. VIP!
Post a Comment