
Phew! I'm glad its not as difficult as a regular plumbing system...But as Daniel our next door neighbor said..."Oh you have an out ward plumbing baby...those could be dangerous sometimes" Yes, we have had our surprises! Osian has successfully peed on the wall, on daddy, our midwife and on mommy twice. We WILL get this down! We found out that cold air triggers his whee little one. I can admit it was quite funny all 5 times he has peed somewhere other than his diaper.
The last time he peed on mommy was in the bath. EJ gave him to me and right after I said "I hope he doesn't pee on me" What do you know, we have a nice flow of urine shooting straight up. Kinda like a small fountain...ok it was a bit cute...(new mother talking right) haha I love it. EJ just stood there and laughed :) But as our midwife says....Its mostly water at this point anyways :)
No comments:
Post a Comment