Chilli Frye Fisher, want to be guard dog, big brother, and momma. The first night Chilli saw Osian he didn't know what to do or think...real confused dogie from our eyes :) When Osian cried you could hear an insecurity in his bark..chilli-am I supposed to bark, what is that sound, I smell something new, what is it..? All I could do was smile and watch chilli figure things out. It took a couple of days for Chilli to get used to being on the bottom of the tot um pole. Although he doesn't have as much time as he did before playing with us, he still gets his lovin and play sessions through out the day. Chilli has become quite attached to Osian. Always wanting to be there with him by his side, licking his ear, his leg, his hands...anything he can get his tongue on. I'm excited for Chilli and Osian to become best friends as Osian gets older. As for guard dog, at if Osian starts crying Chilli will jump on the bed and make sure I heard him. He stands over his bassinet sometimes and just stares at Osian...I think that's good, Chilli probably wants to jump in with him...one of these days I may find them both sleeping in it!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Chilli Fye Fisher
Chilli Frye Fisher, want to be guard dog, big brother, and momma. The first night Chilli saw Osian he didn't know what to do or think...real confused dogie from our eyes :) When Osian cried you could hear an insecurity in his bark..chilli-am I supposed to bark, what is that sound, I smell something new, what is it..? All I could do was smile and watch chilli figure things out. It took a couple of days for Chilli to get used to being on the bottom of the tot um pole. Although he doesn't have as much time as he did before playing with us, he still gets his lovin and play sessions through out the day. Chilli has become quite attached to Osian. Always wanting to be there with him by his side, licking his ear, his leg, his hands...anything he can get his tongue on. I'm excited for Chilli and Osian to become best friends as Osian gets older. As for guard dog, at if Osian starts crying Chilli will jump on the bed and make sure I heard him. He stands over his bassinet sometimes and just stares at Osian...I think that's good, Chilli probably wants to jump in with him...one of these days I may find them both sleeping in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment