Well Hello August!! Thanks for the great weather my friend!! We are LOVE LOVE LOVIN' it!! This Thursday we (jax n I brought a couple of family members! My mom (Keri) and sister (Sarah) joined us in our quest to find check points (: I love making memories!! Sarah won the first prize... Winner winner chicken dinner!!! She got a Widmer growler. I think she's hooked on the first Thursday thing now (; once you win it's addicting hahaha AND Osian was gettin' the ladies again tonight... I tried to get it on video, but he had a bunch of women circle him while he was Dancing. He was soaking it up!!
We visited the Salt and Straw ice cream joint. It was pretty good!! Beware the line if you go. It's just like Voodoo Donuts....
 |
| VIP access to the NIKE tent! Holla |
 |
| VIP tent sorting out our raffle tickets! |
 |
| Keri and Sarah soaking up the fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment