| Here I come with the picture taking!! EJ is such a great sport :) What a lovely day to go Kayaking! We got another Groupon for a group tour around Ross Island. Yes the water is nasty but the tour was AWESOME! It was very peaceful. The guide asked people who were going tandem (right word?) to raise their hand and EJ raised his hand....WHAT!!! double??? Together??? ahhh man really??? Ej said it was team building or something. Some sort of working together activity....WELL....it was super fun! I thought I was being cool by calling the front seat....I wanted to control this baby!!...But the back seat had the steering control....I had the cadence and paddle control :) It worked out great that way because I am a wonder'er....a looker :) I would have steered us off course many times! I would do it again....especially when I can sit back and watch while EJ paddles hahaha |
No comments:
Post a Comment