Friday, July 27, 2012

Fit Right and Love

What a great day!! I got some Free Nike running socks!! I love fun runs with Fit Right. This is Mine and jax 3rd year (I think). So far I have been blessed to win 4 or more pairs of Running socks, Brooks running shoes, Reflector night gear, Pull string Bag, And a sweater (:
Today was the first Fun run with the Tanasbourne Store. It was a fun 4.1 miles. Feels sooooooo good to be back in the groove with my VIP Bestie (jax). Im still doing run walk intervals. 2 min. on (running) 30 sec off (fast walking). The endorphins were running through me.... Ahhhh it was bliss! I love the feeling of accomplishment at the end of a run!! I can sure tell when we are on the slightest incline with the double Bob though!! Phew is that a work out!! Next Fun run is Next week down town Portland!

No comments: