Thursday, July 26, 2012

Busy Bumblebee

We have kept pretty busy lately...Especially this last week. I love Summer! We cram as much as we can before the weather turns! I think we soak up enough Vitamin D for the whole year! We have been going to Lunch and Fun at the Park...Its a great program that provides Free lunch for Kids from 1-18 year of age (not my choice of foods...but for a few weeks it's relaxing to know lunch is already taken care of...I don't have to think of anything!). Then they have the Boys and Girls Club come for 3 hours and play games, relays, arts and crafts...just plain hang out!
After that....NAP TIME!! Then off to Vacation Bible School at Grandma and Grandpas Church.
Fun time for Osian socializing with lots of people! I love watching him interact with all ages, races, and languages!
Craft time at Vacation Bible School. Grandma Keri is helping him!
Tummy time at the park :)

No comments: