The exciting news this week is Osians Monster Truck Date with Grandma and Grandpa Fisher. He LOVED it! I mean what little boy doesn't love big trucks jumping, crashing and driving over things!! He got a small monster truck that he has been sleeping with since Saturday night. Wakes up and plays with it (: it's so fun to watch him be so excited about things in life. It's not only special events like this, but seeing his aunties or uncles. Or seeing the sun up in the morning. Or even when he gets to kiss baby!! Osian is a bundle of Joy that lifts us up everyday and helps us lift other people up! Truly blessed!!
In the pictures below he saw the sun come out so we went outside in the COLD brisk morning air to play with his monster truck. He found some insects and killed them with his truck... Good ... Bad... I don't know, I let him and he said he crushed them and it made a crunch noise.... Ewe!


No comments:
Post a Comment