Friday, November 4, 2011

Back In action (:

After many months of empty time... Well ok over a year maybe even two years... Yikes... We are back in action with our Fisher Family Blog. Facebook slowed me down Bc it was in the moment up dates (excuse of course) which made me not want to blog but now... Wait for it....... I got a blogger app on my phone (: super simple and fast for updates!! Excited(: now it will be easier for everyone to stock... Haha I mean keep in touch with how our family is doing. So....
Updates:
*EJ got a new job along with working a bit for his dad
*We started our own machine shop
*I was training hard and won a couple of crazy trail runs.. Thanks xdog events! And ran on a hood to coast team! Amazing.
*Took an adventure from Alaska through Canada back home! It was truly an "Alcan" kinda experience!
*Osian turns 3 on Saturday the 5! Time sure does fly (:
* Chilli frye is still an amazingly awesome dog
*And we are expecting another bundle of joy!! Due early April (:

There you have it in a nutshell... Now pictures right?!....

3 comments:

Clackamas Dems Virtual Campaign Lit Table said...

Welcome back (= Wondered if your feed would ever turn black in my reader again! Fun times, yea?!? Congrats on having the big '0-3' just around the corner. Much Aloha! -J. (and Gigi and KZ too)

JoyGirl said...

Heh! My hubby beat me to a comment! I love that man! Welcome back to blogging - I've missed you guys (I'm off of FB too). Happy Birthday to Osian! And mucho congrats on the new baby! So exciting! Love & Joy, Gigi

edocfisher said...

Thank You! Its fun to be back...now I just have to form my thoughts and pictures! BTW Happy Birthday to KZ too!!!