Here are a few things I wrote down and remembered Osian saying. Kids are truly soo pure and funny!!
Osian said
Did u eat baby and it goes in your tummy?
No, baby...
Did baby just crawl in there ( pointing to my belly button)
well, baby started really small and started to grw in my tummy
And when baby comes out I can hood baby and sng rock a by baby in the tree top
Hohoho what do u want for Christmas.... What do u want? Nosting (nothing)
Daddy goes ya, sometimes I go above the speed limit.
Osian: why do you break the law daddy?
Christmas:
I'm so excited for Christmas mom! But where is the snow part?
It's snowing, it must be Christmas!
But I can't sleep, its in my story.. See... Osian talks in mommy's bed.
So what do you want to talk about? I say girls he says they wear pink dresses (:
I want to measure your head. It's 5 66.
What are you going to say to baby when baby comes?
Thanks for coming
I was hooking up the wii an I was having trouble and Oshie nudges me over and says I can fix it, I'm a guy.
Me: crying
O: I got you a tissue for your snot mom.
Me: thanks babe
O: anytime (:
O: Mom sometimes you can and sometimes you can't... That's how life goes.
Me: ahh thanks o.
No comments:
Post a Comment