Daddy surprised Big O with going to a Monster Truck show!! We told him at then beginning of the week and let him guess what we were doing. Some of his guesses:
Chukee Cheese, Zoo, Oklahoma, Bubble tea, papa's house...This morning Osian woke up super excited...we threw in another surprise....Uncle Nate!!
2 comments:
Fishers! Your blog is so fun! I've enjoyed keeping up on how things are going in your lives. (Thanks to Jaque who posted your link!) Thank you, also, for the sweet New Year's Card and pic of your family! I wanted to send you a Christmas card, and didn't have your current address...then ran out of time! Know you were thot' of and, also, prayed for! Much Love, Vicki (Billy's mom)
Hey Vicki!! I totaly know how that goes!! I forget to send things every year! I'm glad we can stay in touch through the blog! I hope you and Rod are rockin' your life!
Post a Comment